It looks like nothing was found at this location. Maybe try a search or one of the links below?
- A 21cm Radio Telescope for the Cost-Conscious
- Memo 0001: Hydrogen line spectrometer description
- Memo 0002: Observations on ad-hoc circular waveguide for 21cm measurements.
- Memo 0003: Calibrating a rooftop 21cm dual-channel spectrometer.
- Memo 0004: A ½-wave coaxial notch filter for 1.7 to 1.9GHz
- Memo 0005: A “thermal stage” for a radio telescope front-end
- Memo 0006: A precision hydrogen spectrometer based on AirSpy receivers
- Memo 0008: A cheap, simple FX correlator
- Memo 0009: The IDEA experiment: Amateurs looking for D1
- Memo 0010: RFI excision techniques for riometry
- Memo 0011: A 21cm map of the northern sky
- Memo 0012: A pulsar observing capability at CCERA
- RTLSDR-based, Software Defined Radio Alternative to Switched Radiometers for Continuum Radio Astronomy